Name: Jeep Wrangler JK JKU Interior Cargo Rack Upgrade Version
- Fits for 2011-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models; Fits Hardtop only, DO NOT fit soft top!!!
- Holds Up to 300 lbs of Cargo
- Equipped w/Elastic Rope Net to Help Secure Luggage
- Lightweight Basket; Weight: About 41 lbs
- 16 Gauge CNC Punched Sheet Metal Design
- Keeps Your Big Baggage Items which Under the Cargo Rack Safe by Locking the Tailgate After Removing the Car Top
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection and durability
- Simple Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep JK Interior Cargo Rack 4 Doors w/Elastic Rope Net
- Mounting Hardware
300 lbs Capacity & Carry More Gear
Fit for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU 4 Door
Holds up to 300 lbs of cargo, equipped w/elastic rope net to help secure luggage.
This cargo rack is built using high-quality steel making it extremely strong, yet lightweight. You can carry more gear - up to 300 lbs of more gear, which is the load it's been rated for. Ideal for 4-door Wranglers, this rack has been tested in extreme conditions to ensure it meets the most stringent requirements and delivers long-lasting performance.
Designed for a bolt-on installation, this cargo rack is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Jeep Wrangler.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the art performance and decorative effects.The products can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Easy Bolt-on Installation
With the help of the supplied detailed instruction,the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1 hour installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.